Thursday, October 23, 2008

2P60 Response: Mobile Web, Mobile Identity

OH YAI, cell phones.... Well I can't say they aren't bad. I just personally don't care too much about I. I forget to turn it on some days, don't check it others. It’s not cause I have a bad phone. Oh no. I went all out after 3 years with a crappy phone and got myself a Samsung instinct (which now doesn't look too good after looking at the new blackberry). I think it has to also do with my not a lot of facebook usage. I go on and check stuff but I don't tag pictures or make notes or write on people walls. So with this I guess that a reason I don't facebook, tag, upload anything from my phone. I just don't see the need to do it then and there. I don't believe that there is a mobile identity. Unless your known for going 3 thousand text messages over the limit every month. THEN you have a reputation to maintain.

No comments: